Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things I love right now and you should try.

-Lipton Green Tea Citrus. It's so refreshing and so yummy!
- Fuze Banana colada They are so so so so good!

Glade Hawaiian Breeze. It smells so good!


  Winn Dixie brand Check Diet Vanilla coke. I normally don't like diet drinks, but this one taste good.

Suave professionals sleek shampoo and conditioner. It works just as good as the more expensive ones and
it's half the price.




Comet. it's an oldie but a goody. My water has a lot of rust in it so my tub gets really rusty, but when I use comet it looks brand new. I use it for the shower, tub, toilet, and sink.









Avon Tahitian holiday...perfume, sun ready hair mist, exotic body mist and shimmering body lotion. It smells like summer. You can buy it at amazon.com

Mark make me wonder and Mark make me smile. You can find it at: amazon.com

Jennifer lopez-live
Victoria secret very sexy and very sexy dare. You can find these at amazon.com


Bath and body works vanilla bean noel. You can find it at www.bathandbodyworks.com

Aussie mega hairspray. It not only works, but it smells really good!

Plackers dental flossers. I buy them at the dollar tree.


Arm and Hammer  Double duty cat litter  and Arm and Hammer cat litter deodorizer. They work so good! It helps with odor and it clumps really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment